Are you, or someone you know, in crisis?
In a crisis (when someone might harm themselves, harm someone else, or is vulnerable to suicide) it is important to get help as quickly as you can for yourself or the person you are concerned about.
Samaritans is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for anyone struggling to cope. For confidential, non-judgemental support please;
- Free call 116 123 in the Republic of Ireland or UK
- Text 087 2 60 90 90 (Republic of Ireland, standard message rates apply)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.samaritans.ie for details of the nearest branch.
• Aware 1800 80 48 48 (depression, anxiety)
• Pieta House 1800 247 247 or email email@example.com (suicide, self-harm)
• Teen-Line Ireland 1800 833 634 (for ages 13 to 19)